Thursday, March 6, 2014

"The Girl Who Cried Out Father" Celebrates Ten Years

Ten years ago, I premiered my very first play ever to a live audience. It's so emotional to think that it has been ten years already. That experienced changed my life forever. It was then I knew I wanted to produce, write, and direct for the rest of my life. I am so thankful for the wonderful cast that shared that experience with me, and the wonderful cast that allowed me to put on this show here in Orlando in 2009. I plan to put "The Girl Who Cried Out Father" up again in 2015 to celebrate its tenth year anniversary!!! What a blessing it is, to have the passion and faith to continue to push forward!!! I pray you will share in this wonderful experience with me!! Many more wonderful blessings to come!!!!

https://vimeo.com/28284479

No comments:

Post a Comment