Thursday, September 11, 2014

I Wanna Live Global Campaign


Angela D. Stanley Ministries International’s will be having their first I Wanna Live Global Campaign Hope & Life Empowerment Gathering this weekend in Jacksonville, Florida.  Dr. Angela D. Stanley is a recent Entertainment Business graduate from Full Sail University. She also has a Sociology Degree form Brewton-Parker College, and a Masters and Doctorate in Word Bible College in Christian Counseling. Dr. Stanley started her ministry to reach and empower everyone who struggles with depression and any other global issue. She believes in encouraging others by lifting them up in prayer and faith.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Stanley after she completed her Masters at Full Sail University. Right away we knew it was God’s destiny that we connected. We both share a lot of similar interest and goals. We both agreed that it would be very beneficial for us to join forces on several upcoming projects. She has given me the blessed opportunity to present one of my films at this weekends event as well as talk about my company and our goals to changes lives through our productions. I am so looking forward to meeting all the wonderful people that will come out to share this wonderful experience with us.

There are a lot of special events on the schedule for this weekend. . Besides my presentation, there will also be guest speakers, discussing the benefits of health. There will be a concert featuring comedy, music, dance, and worship.  There will also be Sunday worship. These are only a few of the wonderful plans for the weekend.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing this wonderful experience. This is a life-changing event that will allow us all to share hope with wonderful souls that have experienced so much depression in life. This is a great way to change lives, which is what I am most excited about. I applaud Dr. Stanley for all her hard work in putting this event together. I am wishing her ministry a huge success this weekend, and may God continue to use her as this ministry continues to grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment